DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
From I-83, take exit 3 onto Guilford Avenue. Turn right onto E. Madison Street, then make another right onto N. Calvert Street. Our office will be on your right.
From 695 E, take exit 35 A and turn left on Golden Ring Road, then turn right onto US-40 W. Turn right on N. Charles Street, then make a right onto E. Centre Street. Make a left onto N. Calvert Street and our office will be three blocks ahead on your right.
From I-95, take exit 53 for 395 N towards the Inner Harbor. Continue on to 395 N, then make a right on to W. Conway Street. Make a left onto Light Street, stay left as Light Street becomes S. Calvert Street, Stay Straight on S. Calvert Street for 1.4 miles until you get to 807 N. Calvert Street.
On-street parking is generally available at a meter and free 2-hour parking is generally available where permitted. Off-street parking is available at the 601 North Calvert Street Garage. If you are parking in the 601 North Calvert Street Garage, you can pay via credit card at the pay station in the garage lobby or at the in-lane pay station as you exit. We are unable to validate parking tickets.
Take a (free) ride on the Charm City Circulator. The Purple Route makes a stop at Madison Street which is one block away, and at the Washington Monument, which is two blocks away from our office. Visit the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website or Google Maps to plan your trip using public transit.
● Light RailLink: Get off on Centre Street. Continue East on Centre and make a left on to Calvert Street. Our office will be on your right.
● Metro SubwayLink:
- Get off at the Charles Street stop. You can then catch the Charm City Circulator (Purple) from St. Paul and Fayette Streets. Take it to the Monument and Charles Street stop, then walk east down Monument Street. Make a left onto Calvert Street and our office will be on your right.
- Alternatively, we are a 15-minute walk from the Charles Street stop: Walk east on E. Baltimore Street, make a left on N. Calvert Street and we will be on your right.
● Bus Stops:
- St. Paul and Madison Streets: CityLink bus on the Green and Silver routes stop here. Walk east on Madison Street, then make a left on to Calvert Street. We will be on your right.
- Between N. Calvert Street and Guilford Avenue on Centre Street: CityLink Pink and LocalLink 56 stop here. Walk north on Calvert Street and we will be on your right.
- Guilford Avenue and E. Monument Street: CityLink Yellow stops here. Walk west on E. Monument St., then make a right on to Calvert Street and we will be on the right.
GET HELP IN YOUR CASE
Send Us a Message
Attorney Shawn W. Carter is responsible for the content of this website. The information on this website is provided for educational and advertising purposes for the public. The information is not intended as, and should not be construed as legal advice. The use of the information provided in these pages does not form any contractual or other forms of attorney-client relationship with the reader or user of the information. Please consult with an attorney regarding your particular factual and legal circumstances. An attorney-client relationship cannot be created before the firm has accepted the representation and confirmed the representation in writing.
Please do not send us any confidential information about any matter that may involve you unless we have agreed that we will be your lawyer and represent your interests. The best way for you to initiate a possible representation is to contact the office so that we can explain the steps that must be followed. When you enter into a retainer agreement from us, you will be our client, and we may then exchange information freely.
Nothing on this website is intended to state or imply that the quality of the legal services to be performed by Shawn W. Carter is better than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. You must be a resident of, or authorized to do business in, the State of Maryland in order to use the legal services offered by this website and the law firm.
We are a federally designated debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code. This statement is required by 11 U.S.C. § 528(a)(4), however, it does not state the full range of services available from this firm.
Discrimination is Against the law. We comply with applicable federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, including sex stereotypes and gender identity. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of their race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Note: each case is different and the past record of a lawyer is no assurance that the lawyer will be successful in reaching a favorable result in any future case.